We do not promote participation in activities that could lead to harm. We also do not permit users to encourage others to take part in dangerous activities. We do not allow content that promotes self-harm or suicide. However, users should not be afraid to speak openly about the topics of mental health or self-harm.
- Promoting or glorifying suicide, suicidal tendencies or content that might encourage participation in similar actions;
- Providing instructions on how to self-harm or die by suicide;
- Graphic images of self harm, self inflicted wounds;
- Attempts of suicide or content featuring a person committing or intending to commit acts that are likely to lead to self-inflicted death;
- Suicide challenges;
- Inappropriate use of dangerous tools;
Exceptions: Content that provides support, resources, or coping mechanisms for those going through suicidal ideation
We as a community encourage users who are struggling with thoughts of self-harm or suicide, or contemplating suicide, to immediately contact legal authorities or a suicide prevention hotline. Being a responsible.company, MPL may also report risky behaviour to relevant authorities, helplines & third party experts and block your access.