Last Updated: 25 May 2022
- Galactus Funware Technology Private Limited is an Indian company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 that operates the mobile gaming application ‘MPL Pro – Free’ (“MPL”) in India, which is a skill and learning based digital gaming platform along with other promotional and interactive features (collectively “Services”) through its web portals (____), partner websites, mobile applications and other portals (collectively, the “Platform”).
- This Agreement shall apply to all Persons who avail of the Services or the Platform, or create a player account including any contributors of content over the Platform, and/or any third party interacting with Us, directly or indirectly in official capacity or having/intending to have business or commercial relationships with Us, whatsoever (the “Users”, “You” or “Your”) as applicable.
- You should read these Terms because they contain our legal commitments to you and a number of DOs and DON’Ts which you need to be aware of when you use our services. Please read these Terms carefully to make sure you understand them. By using our services, you agree to accept and be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you should not access or use our Services.
- Only people of sound mind who are above 18 years of age may use the Platform.
- Only skill-based games are available on the Platform.
- Please note that Your User Details may be visible to other users on the Platform.
- Rules governing Your participation in the games available on Our Platform shall be made available to You on the Platform from time to time.
- Please note that We have the sole discretion to determine the terms applicable on any game including the MPL Gems/ MPL Goods/ Winnings (as defined below) to be given in any game.
- Winnings in the form of promotional gifts may be subject to deduction of applicable taxes, such as TDS.
- While using any communication channels that may be provided on Our Platform You must abide by rules stated in Our Community rules and code of conduct section.
- You will indemnify Us in the event We suffer any losses on account of Your use of Our Platform or Your failure to abide by this Agreement.
- Circumstances under which Your access to the Platform or this Agreement may be terminated are stated in the Termination section.
- Your use of this Platform is completely at Your own risk. We disclaim all warranties in relation to the Platform. To understand more please refer to Our Disclaimer section.
- Any dispute between You and Us will be resolved by way of Arbitration which will be conducted in Bangalore by a sole arbitrator appointed by Us. For further details refer to Our Governing law and dispute resolution section.
- If You have any complaints or grievances over any of the Services offered on the Platform, please contact our Grievance Officer at the contact details provided below.
- By continuing to use the Platform after any such update, change, replacement or modification in the Agreement constitutes you shall be deemed to be validly consenting to such changes.
- “Applicable Law” means all laws, statutes, common law, regulations, ordinances, codes, rules, guidelines, orders, permits, tariffs and approvals, including those relating to health and safety, of any governmental authority or self-regulatory guideline that may apply to the Users or is related to the subject matter of this Agreement as applicable in the territory of India.
- “Game” is a skill based game offered on the Platform in which Users compete by playing on the Platform. Contests are free to play and can be either ‘be played with usage of MPL Goods’ or ‘without MPL Goods’.
- “MPL Gems” is an award in the form of MPL gems that may be given to any User at MPL’s sole discretion for participating on the Platform.
- “Person” shall mean any natural person, limited or unlimited liability company, corporation, partnership (whether limited or unlimited), proprietorship, Hindu Undivided Family, trust, union, association, government or any agency or political subdivision thereof or any other entity that may be treated as a person under the Applicable Law.
- “Sponsored Content” means content distinct from other regular editorial content provided by the Platform, and displayed on the Platform in the form of audio, video, text and/or image media which supports a third party’s brand message, promotional offers, discounts and/or views that are readily identifiable to belong to a third-party upfront through distinct and distinguishable font, colour, display schemes and/or usage of disclaiming words (such as “Ad”, “Powered by”, “Sponsored by”, “With”, “Advertorial” and such other phrase of similar meaning).
- “Sponsored Content Partner” means a User engaged with Us for the display of Sponsored Content on the Platform.
- “Winnings” are awards (either in the form of MPL Gems or promotional gifts) that may be given to a User for winning in a particular Contest on the Platform.
- Any reference to the singular includes a reference to the plural and vice versa, and any reference to one gender includes a reference to other gender(s), unless explicitly provided for.
- Headings and captions are used for convenience only and not for interpretation of the Agreement.
- Any reference to a natural Person shall, include his/her heirs, executors and permitted assignees and any reference to a juristic Person shall, include its affiliates, successors and permitted assignees, unless repugnant to the context.
- A User may use the Platform if (a) they are a natural Person, as per any Applicable Law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines applicable in the country of which User is a citizen, in which User is a resident or from where User uses the Platform; or (b) it is a juristic Person, as per any Applicable Law, regulation or generally accepted industry practices and guidelines applicable in the country or state where User is registered, where User maintains its principal office or from where User uses the Platform
- Any User who is “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. is not eligible to enter into this Agreement with Us.
- The Platform should not be used, installed, or played by any Person under the age of 18 years.
- No Person, whether Our employee or not, who is involved in the development of mobile games or/and algorithms on the Platform can participate in any games on the Platform, where such participation could alter, modify or unduly influence his/her performance on the game, without express written permission of Ours and subject to such terms and conditions as We may seek to impose on such Person.
- We reserve the right to terminate any User’s Account and/or deny access to the Platform if it is brought to Our notice that a particular User has violated the Agreement
- Registration and use of the Platform
- You may register by consenting to this Agreement and providing Your registered mobile phone number on the Platform. You will be verified by Us using a one-time password (“OTP”) system. Upon successfully verifying the OTP, an account will be created for You (“Account”).
- By registering for an account, You represent, warrant and agree that:
- You fulfil the eligibility criteria as detailed herein;
- You are using Your actual identity and the mobile phone number you have provided is registered in Your own name;
- You will provide only true, accurate, current, and complete information about Yourself, including optional information such as Your profile photograph, cover photograph, user-id, biograph, audio status etc., on the Platform (“User Details”);
- You will maintain and promptly update the User Details and other information that You provide on the Platform to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
- The Users acknowledge that their User Details may be visible to other Users on the Platform and shall be available for Us to create promotional and interactive content over the Platform.
- Your Account is for Your personal use only. You shall not impersonate someone else. By creating an Account after providing a mobile phone number and verifying it using an OTP, You represent, warrant, and agree that You are authorized to use the Platform and will abide by the Agreement.
- Participation in contest
- You may use the Platform to participate in a variety of Contests available on the Platform.
- In order to participate in a Contest, You are not required to pay an Entry Fee to the Platform.
- Each Contest has a predetermined limit on the number of Users that can participate on a first come first serve basis and a specified time before which entries must be made. A Contest is deemed to be a valid Contest on the Platform, only if the requisite number of Users register for the Contest before the prescribed entry time.
- Contests shall be announced by MPL from time to time in any manner that is convenient to the Company, and MPL reserves the right to extend the participation and time limit for registration, cancel any Contest, and modify any terms.
- Awards for all Contests shall be pre-declared at the time of registration in the specific rules applicable to such Contest. Awards may be in the form of MPL Gems or promotional gifts.
- Grant of Licence to use the services
- Subject to your acceptance of and full compliance with these Terms, MPL grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access its services for your non-commercial personal entertainment use only, by accessing the services through your web browser or applications provided by MPL, authorized social networking websites, service providers or partners. You agree that you may not use the services for any other purpose, or copy or distribute the services or attempt to gain any monetary benefit from MPL or the Platform except to the extent specifically authorised or permitted.
- Right to Terminate or Change services
- Your usage of the Platform is subject to complete and continuing compliance of the Agreement. Any usage of these services in breach of the Terms will be handled as a breach of MPL Services.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access and usage of those services in the event that you violate these Terms. In this event, we reserve the right to suspend or permanently stop the services without notice without accountability. In these cases, you will lose access to your Account, password, username, character, and you’ll forfeit all connected entitlements, including MPL Goods.
- You agree that these Terms will survive any termination of your Account for any reason.
- Further, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently ban your account if we suspect or are notified of any reasonably suspicious activity such as cheating, fraudulent actions, abusive behaviour or other unlawful activity.
- We reserve the right to change, remove, or update parts of Our services without prior intimation or consideration of any sort. As a user you agree that any game functionalities, features, or provisions in the game options in the apps may be removed, changed, or updated without your consent. We hold complete control of Our products and may bring changes as and when required.
- Our intellectual Property Rights
- Any use of these materials appearing in the website or the services not authorized by these Terms is a violation of copyright, trademark, and other legislation, and might result in criminal prosecution or civil penalties.
- Except for the limited right to access and use the services and the site, we do not grant or transfer to you any other rights of any kind, including any rights in any part of the Platform, MPL Gems, MPL Goods or some other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the Services or the Site. No ownership rights of any kind, including any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, are assigned or transferred for you, by accessing or utilizing the services or this website, downloading content from or uploading material to this site, or by purchasing any MPL Goods.
- Except as explicitly permitted herein, without our written consent, you agree not to copy, redistribute, publish or otherwise exploit material from this website or the services. All comments, feedback, tips, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted, or offered to us in relation to the usage of these services is the property of MPLp. You agree that we can use, sell, exploit and disclose some of your comments in any fashion, without restriction and without compensation to you.
- Intellectual Property Rights of Others:
- All of the content and information contained in the Platform are owned or licensed by us and are protected by intellectual property rights under applicable law. Examples include, but are not limited to: source and object code, trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, videos, animations, copyrightable gameplay and texts. In particular, any names, titles, logos and designs that contain or refer to “MPL” are exclusively owned by us, unless specified otherwise. All other trademarks, logos, graphics, photographs, videos, animations, service marks, and trade names contained in the services and that appear on or are referenced in this site are the exclusive property of their respective owners and may be protected by copyright laws. We grant no right to copy or use any of these materials.
- MPL Goods
- The services might consist of credits or rewards, such as, but not restricted to boosters, bonus items or some other features emerging in, originating from or connected with this website, which can be purchased if you’re a legal adult in your state of residence (“MPL Goods”).
- You are granted a limited, revocable, non-transferable permit to utilize MPL Goods on the Platform. But you shall not have any intellectual property rights or permit title or right in or to the MPL Goods or any other characteristics associated with utilization of their services or this website, which shall continue to vest with MPL.
- Irrespective of the way of transport, the indirect or direct redemption or exchange of MPL Goods for money, products or other things of worth from some other party is prohibited except where authorized within the Services.
- Any effort to do this might lead to an immediate termination of your Account and is in breach of the Terms and may give rise to potential legal actions, Any purchases of MPL Goods are final. No refunds will be granted, except at MPL’s discretion.
- Restricted Activities
- By buying MPL Goods you agree not to (i) transfer MPL Goods between accounts or between you and any other person, except for any MPL authorized and enabled transfers between games; (ii) transfer or attempt to transfer MPL Goods between two or more accounts in any way; or (iii) transfer MPL Goods between accounts by any means that is unlawful or attempts to bypass normal playing rules or that is contrary to the general purpose of the Platform.
- You further agree to not transfer Winnings between accounts or between your and any other person or account, except to the extent authorised and specifically enabled by MPL, or attempt to use or transfer the Winnings in any manner that is unlawful or contrary to this Agreement or the general purpose of the Platform.
- It is strictly prohibited to use multiple accounts to hold and use MPL Goods or Winnings in any manner that is contrary to the general purpose of a game. It is strictly prohibited to give, sell or otherwise transfer an account or any MPL Goods or Winnings to any person. We may from time to time limit the use of MPL Goods, including applying limits to the number of MPL Goods allocated to your account at any time, and/or the number of MPL Goods or MPL Gems usable or redeemable within a given time period. We may from time to time limit the use of MPL Goods, including applying limits to the number of MPL Goods allocated to your account at any time, and/or the number of MPL Goods usable or redeemable within a given time period.
- You are responsible for Your content
- The services may permit you to talk or take part in blogs, message boards, online forums and other performance and might supply you with the chance to make, publish, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, and broadcast or broadcast content into MPL through this website, including, without limitation, writings, text, images, comments, forum articles, chat articles, messages, communications, profiles, and personally identifiable data, tips, links, e-mails, songs, audio, images, pictures, images, movie, applications, tech, code and other content and data perceived, made accessible, or relegated to or in your services (“Content”).
- You are solely responsible for Content generated by you. We don’t pre-screen any information submitted by anybody and we aren’t accountable for such user Content. The terms apply to Content generated through voice chat as well as text chat.
- MPL does not have any obligation to screen, inspect, track, distribute, store, keep or delete any Content that you post or submit in the Platform or anywhere.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to post, remove or delete any Content that you submitted without notice for any reason at any moment to the website. We may re-format, modify, edit, change or change the Content without notice to you and without being answerable or liable for the same.
- Our Rights
- You waive any moral rights or rights of privacy or publicity you might have. If, for any reason, you’re deemed to have kept, under applicable law, any right, interest or title in or to any part of your own, you consent to and hereby do assign to MPL your entire right, title and interest in as well as your own, without further consideration, below applicable patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark and other related laws or rights, in perpetuity.
- User Account and Password
- The services might be provided via a social networking site by which you might access the Platform. You might have the ability to use your user accounts or user ID of the site through. As an alternative, you might be asked to start an account (“Account“) with MPL by completing the registration procedure and providing accurate, accurate, current and complete information regarding yourself (“Registration Data“). You agree to promptly update the Registration Data in the event of any change in the same. You may not impersonate a user or another person, try to find a password, other account information or other information from an individual, or collect or harvest email addresses or other info.
- You’re responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account data (like username and password ) and are accountable for all activities which occur under your Account. You’re also accountable for any losses or damages to any customers of their services, or some other parties caused by somebody else using your Account, with or without. You have to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or theft from your Account or breach of security. Your Account may be terminated if somebody uses it to take part in action that violates these Terms or is prohibited or wrong.
- You may not use anyone else’s account password, username, or character, and you may not buy, sell, trade, rent, rent, permit, grant a security interest , move to or allow another individual to use your account password, username, character or MPL Goods. Violating these above Terms may cause your user account to be Terminated.
- In app purchases and payments
- You may be required to pay for certain in-app services, including for purchase of MPL Goods, and upgrades. You must have a valid Account to pay for and participate in these services. You are responsible for all charges and usage on your Account, including applicable taxes, including all purchases made by you or anyone that uses your Account.
- You may pay using the methods available for the particular services, including credit card, debit card, or other similar payment accounts, and you agree to the terms and conditions applicable to each payment method you choose. When you opt for a particular payment method or platform, you shall be subject to their respective terms and conditions and MPL shall not be responsible for the same. You agree that MPL will not be liable for any risks, concerns or issues associated with such payment methods When you provide credit card or other payment information, you represent that you are the authorized user of the credit card or other payment method. You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account. You must promptly update all information to keep your billing account current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, credit card number, or credit card expiration date), and you must promptly notify us if your credit card is canceled, lost or stolen. We may use a third party credit card updating service to obtain current expiration dates on credit cards provided by you. Customers who use a payment method other than credit card may incur an additional payment processing fee.
- No Refund policy
- In-app purchases are not refundable. MPL follows a no-refund policy for all in-app purchases. You agree that the MPL Goods do not constitute personal property and are not legal tender or currency of any kind. All MPL Goods purchased by you are non-refundable. No interest is paid or earned on any MPL Goods or Winnings.
- MPL is entitled to expire, withdraw, replace, restrict or otherwise change any MPL Goods at any time. You have certain rights in respect of the MPL Goods which may be updated or revised from time to time.
- We reserve the right to use and disclose the collected, non-personal Information for purposes of advertising by us or our partners and contractors. We may employ third parties for ad serving technologies who may use certain methods to collect information as a result of ad serving through services.
- We and these entities may use various identifiers to collect information about your use of the App, including but not limited to your IP address, MAC address, device identifiers, software and hardware information, time zone and usage information.
- This information may be used by us and others to, among other things, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver contextual advertising and content and better understand your activity on the Apps.
- Third-party ad serving technologies are integrated into the App, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, please do not use or access the Apps.
- Rules of Conduct: Your Responsibilities
- You are liable and responsible for all your tasks using this site and its services. You agree to follow posted forum guidelines and code of conduct on the fan page, game, and any official MPL website(s).
- Your use of this website and the services is governed by the below Rules of Conduct. The Rules of Conduct are illustrative and are not meant to be exhaustive.
- We reserve the right to determine what behavior might be a violation and to take proper actions as we consider necessary, including termination of your Account and exclusion from participation in the services. We reserve the right to alter the Rules of Conduct at any time. By accessing and using the services and the Platform, you agree that you will not engage in, attempt or encourage any of the following activities:
- Cheat, or use, launch, develop, or distribute any spider, “bot,” “macro,” or other “cheat utility” software program or applications which are designed to cheat, hack, crack, interfere with, disrupt, or modify the intended operation and experience of the services;
- Upload, disseminate or transmit files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spyware, adware, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar invasive software or programs designed to damage, interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality or disrupt the operation of the services, any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, or other users’ computers, or that launches any unauthorized script or other software;
- Disrupt, attempt to, or otherwise assist in the disruption of any computer used to support the services or any other party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the services;
- Interfere with or circumvent any security feature of the services or any feature that restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the services;
- Restrict, disturb, disrupt or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the services, for example, by repeatedly posting the same message or excessive posts within chat rooms (“flooding”), disrupting the flow in chat rooms by hitting the return key repeatedly, inputting excessively large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, using of excessive “shouting” (all caps), or “spamming.”
No commercial use
- You cannot reproduce, transmit, sell, use or exploit the services or this site for commercial purposes that are not expressly authorized in these Terms, including use as a cyber café, computer gaming centre, network play over the Internet, gaming network, or connection to an unauthorized server that emulates the game experience;
- Use the services or this site to advertise, market, or promote any goods, services, website, pyramid scheme, or other multi-tiered marketing scheme; solicit funds or goods; or solicit anyone to join or become a user of any other website or other organization;
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication as an individual user, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, surveys, contests, chain letters, junk email, spam, other unsolicited messages, or other commercial activities.
No fraudulent use
- Use the services or this site for fraudulent transactions or for any purpose that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or foreign laws, regulations, ordinances or treaties;
- Impersonate another person or user, create a false identity, trick, defraud or mislead MPL or any users, for any purpose, including misleading others to attempt to access an Account, user name, password, persona or MPL Goods, or any personal information about a user;
- Create an Account based on information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete;
- Make improper use of MPL support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Disguise or mislead any person as to the source of your or other information you submit or use tools which anonymize your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the services or this site;
- Collect, gather, harvest (in an automated manner or otherwise), disclose, reveal or use in any manner the Account, user name, password, persona, MPL Gems or MPL Goods, or any personal information about another individual, including address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number, or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate the individual.
No unauthorized use
- Host, or intercept, emulate or redirect the proprietary communication protocols used by MPL in connection with the services and this site, regardless of the method used, including protocol emulation and reverse engineering, or create derivative works of the services or this site, in whole or in part
- Copy, reproduce, translate, reverse engineer, modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse assemble, or attempt to discover any software (source code or object code) related to the services and this site
- Modify, impair, disrupt, alter or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the services and this site, including adding unauthorized components or modifying this site or the online game experience
- Use any third-party software or other means that intercepts, mines or otherwise collects information from or through this site
- Frame or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information on this site, or cover, remove, obliterate, obscure or obstruct any notice, banner, advertisement, proprietary notices or labels, or any portion of the services or this site
- Remove, obscure, or alter notices of copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights affixed to any or this site
- Sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of any
- Purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, transfer to or allow any other person to use or access your Account, password, user name, persona or MPL Goods, whether or not in exchange for real currency or items of monetary value; or offer, advertise, market, or promote any of the foregoing.
- Safety precaution and responsible gaming
- We suggest that Users adopt a balanced approach while engaging with any of the games on the Platform and safeguard themselves against any adverse effects. If played responsibly, games (like other forms of sports) aim to encourage Users to develop their mental prowess, hand-eye coordination, coordination, competitiveness and encourage teamwork.
- You should take certain standard health and safety precautions while playing any game, including taking adequate breaks, sitting at a reasonable distance from the screen, playing in a well-lit environment, and avoiding playing when tired, drowsy, intoxicated or under the influence of drugs Avoid playing without breaks over long periods of time as this could affect Your performance and could negatively impact hand-eye coordination, balance, and multi-tasking ability.
- The Platform or the games offered on the Platform may contain flashing lights, realistic images, patterns and simulations which may cause certain side effects. If Your hands, wrists, arms, eyes or other parts of Your body become tired or sore while playing, or if You feel symptoms such as tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness, stop and rest before playing again. If You continue to have any of these above symptoms, please stop playing IMMEDIATELY and consult a doctor.
- If You play any games on the Platform, give Yourself plenty of room to play and always be aware of Your surroundings. While playing any game You may be moving around the play area and using Your hands to control gameplay. You must ensure that You are not near other people, objects, stairs, balconies, windows, walls, furniture or other objects that may pose a danger to You or could be damaged during the play. Never handle sharp or dangerous objects while playing any game on the Platform.
- It is Your responsibility to control Your surroundings and movements at all times when playing the game to ensure that You don’t injure Yourself, any other persons, damage any property etc. Any playing of the games is at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any death, injury or health complications resulting from Your use of the Platform.
- You agree that Your use of the Platform and to play the games is at Your own risk, and it is Your responsibility to maintain such health, liability, hazard, personal injury, medical, life, and other insurance policies as You deem reasonably necessary for any injuries that You may incur while using the Platform.
- You hereby agree that if the terms of this Agreement are not adhered by You, We will be irreparably damaged, and therefore You agree that the Platform shall be entitled, without bond, other security, proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to any breach of this Agreement, in addition to any other remedies available under Applicable Law.
- Changes to terms use
- We reserve the right to alter these Conditions at any moment and whatsoever. We’ll try to provide you advance notice of any change in these Terms by sending a message telling you, and by posting on this website. We reserve the right to make adjustments as depending on our sole discretion. You agree to check this website for info and conditions that govern the use of this website and their services, and also to read any adjustments. Utilizing our services becomes effective and constitutes your acceptance of the Terms. You don’t have permission to utilize the professional services if you don’t consent to these Conditions and you have to immediately discontinue any use of these services.
- Terminating Your Account
- When we terminate your Account, you will lose access to your Account, password, username, character, Winnings and forfeit any MPL Goods or MPL Gems connected to it.
- Data Collection
- You might be asked to start an Account by providing information regarding yourself and completing the enrolment procedure. The information may also be collected through a social media platform authorised by you in accordance with your settings and permissions on such a platform and its policies.
- We utilize this information for other functions, rules, game management and authentication, copy protection, account blocking, in addition to the system.
- By using and accessing this website and also the services, you agree to our collection and use of your private information, including the transport of the information by MPL and its affiliates for usage, processing and storage. Within these services, Additionally, we might supply communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages to you and you by creating an Account and/or using the Platform you hereby consent to receive such communications.
- Third-Party Data Collection and Use of End-User Information:
- When you utilize a MPL service through a Third Party Platform–such as Facebook–you permit us to collect information. You allow us to get information contained in cookies placed on your own device from the Third Party Platform as allowed by the conditions of privacy preferences and your agreement . We can share this info as allowed by the conditions of privacy preferences and your agreement together with the Third Party Platform. We’ll share some of this information we gather with sellers and service providers working with us to encourage the operations of our cellular program from you. By way of instance, we utilize a service to also help us organize mobile and website application analytics and advertising tracking.
- No User information is rented or sold to any third party. When You use the App, the App may collect Your device number and other personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by Us for Our Users. However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not completely secure. While taking reasonable measures to protect Your information, particularly with respect to protection of Your personal data, We cannot ensure the security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
- Data you provide us to for the purpose of using the Platform / Services
- You might have to give certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information“) while utilizing our services. This includes:
- Contact data (such as Your email address, phone number and any details of Your contacts); and
- Demographic data (such as Your time zone, Your postal address and location details); and
- If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected by Us.
- Financial data (such as Your account details, e-wallet details, credit or debit card details etc. that You have provided Us for disbursement of prizes and coupons).
*Mobile number: To be able to secure your accounts, for example accounts safety verification, accounts retrieval and reset, we’ll collect your number. In case you’ve agreed and verified to get push notifications, we will send text messages regarding revenue, our promotions or any other info you might be considering to you. Please contact us on [email protected] if you have any queries or would like to decline receiving push notifications;
*Customer support: To be able to respond to your query or service request, We’ll gather your basic info (like the match you play, and the modes of playing etc.), contact info, your communicating record, and also the purchase background document (for retrieving password).
- Registration Information: To register for a MPL account, you must supply us with contact information and accounts information, as follows: Account information, such as your account name and password (that is encrypted); and Contact info, specifically your email address, that is used to reset password.
- The basic information is necessary for us to offer you the services that are requested, and you won’t be able to use our services, if you refuse to present this information.
- Additionally, you might edit your profile such as head portrait, title, sex, date of birth, dwelling area and contact info that is additional. Profile will guarantee you a much better experience of our solutions and you will be deemed as providing your approval to the process profile should you opt to edit the profile. MPL accounts authorization protects your information. You need to keep your password secure and don’t disclose it.
- You understand that Our app may transmit Your Personal Information to Our internal servers. We have implemented commercially reasonable physical, managerial, operational and technical security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration and to preserve the security of the Personal Information in Our care.
- Data about Your device
- When you use the services, we may automatically collect some device-related information accordingly, to be specific:
- Device data, including the operating system and its version, hardware and software versions, ISP and browser type, processing capabilities, manufacturer and model, language and other regional settings, unique device IDs and similar unique identifiers, screen resolution, other device attributes or similar settings; and
- Data collected by your device, including geographic location, network environment information, device preference settings, and other data you allow us to collect by enabling permissions in your device’s setting.
- User behavior data
- When you use the services, we may automatically collect some information about your behavior, to be specific:
- Operation record, namely the record of your use of the services, including the time spent on the app, Game information, including game name, zone name, server name, role name, role level, MPL Goods and other items in the game, friend list, group list;
- Payment information, including order number and purchased product, purchase history, amount, currency, payment status, delivery information;
- Communication information, including your comments in the game, your current status, the content you post on the forum and other your communications and interactions with others;
- Preference choice information, namely your preference settings, including preferred language, font, color, the game you play, the browsed advertisement; and;
- Other related information, including the monitoring data of availability and quality of the services, loading errors and bugs.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- Depending on the purpose, the basis for the processing of your information may be, Our interest that is legitimate and your approval.
- Our interest could be:
- Improvement of our goods and solutions: more our business interests to help us better understand your requirements and expectations and therefore improve our products and services for our customers’ benefit.
- Fraud prevention: to guarantee payment is complete and free of misappropriation and fraud.
- Securing our centers: to maintain our facilities are continually improving and used to ensure they’re working properly and to provide services safe and secure.
- The performance of a contract.
- Motives by which a process is required by legislation.
- To provide services and optimize user experience and our products
- Our data processing that is subsequently intended to optimize user experience and our products. If you refuse processing to be conducted by us, you may not Have the Ability to work with better products and solutions:
- To improve the services along with your experience, we will process your operation document, device data, taste information gathered from survey, communication information, payment information and monitoring data of accessibility and quality of the services; and
- To provide social features and improve your game experience, we may process your preference information gathered from questionnaires, game info, preference choice information and data.
- Upon your confirmation, we may do the following things:
- To send you the information in which you may be interested, including activity notification and promotional advice, we may process your account info, private basic information and data related to client support
- To conduct promotions, contests, surveys and offerings, we may process your account info, data associated with client support and your taste information collected from questionnaire; and
- To assess the effectiveness of survey, advertising and campaign actions, we may process your account information, operation record and payment info.
- To ensure the security of data and the services
- To present you with ads and suggestions in our services and elsewhere. These may be ads relating to games and other services you may be interested in. These ads may be tailored specifically to you.
- We may use the information which we gather to verify your accounts and actions, suppress against dangerous activities, detect and protect against junk information and other malicious actions, and strengthen the security of your Personal Information inside and external MPL products. To satisfy our obligations information may be processed by us for the following functions:
- To monitor and protect services against fraud behavior, for example robot accessibility, illegal add-ons, we may process your account information, device information, network environment information, functionality record and match info;
- To keep healthy social environment, and limit communication against illegal topics and articles, we may embrace automatic technology and process your account information and communication information to detect, filter and block forbidden content in black listing; and
- To protect your accounts from unauthorized access and protect your transaction from fraud, then we may process your account information, private essential data, payment information, apparatus data, network environment information and the data associated with customer support.
- Information that we may automatically collect or is generated when you play on MPL
- Identifiers, such as your IP address, device and app ID, city level location data and device information (such as model, brand and operating system).
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about Your computer’s connection to the Internet, including Your IP address, when You visit Our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send You data — such as the web pages You view.) Your IP address does not identify You personally. We use this information to deliver Our web pages to You upon request, to tailor Our site to the interests of Our Users, to measure traffic within Our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where Our visitors come
- Information you generate and display when playing on MPL, such as profile photos and chat content Information regarding your use of the MPL application, such as date and time stamps of game events, interactions with our teams and ad engagement, and transaction records, or evidence of you using cheating software or using of modified versions of the Games.
- Information received from third parties:
- Information we receive from third party platforms when you register: When you register through a third party account (Apple, Facebook or Google), we may receive your third party ID, name and city level location.
- Information from payment processors: When you make payments for services , we receive information from our payment processors about your transactions, including your Apple ID number for Apple, your postcode and state for Google and user ID and email address for Xsolla transactions.
- Information collected from advertising partners: We receive information from third party advertising partners such as Google, Facebook.
- Information from mobile measurement partners: We receive information from third parties to allow us to track performance of our marketing campaigns. This includes advertising ID, IP address, location and transaction information.
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use Our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual User is identified) for the following purposes:
- To build up marketing profiles;
- To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
- To provide seamless and swift delivery of prizes and coupons to You;
- To manage Our relationship with advertisers and partners;
- To audit usage of the platform/game; and
- To enhance User experience in relation to the platform/game (“collectively, “Permitted Use”).
- We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information or any other information if required to do so by law, law enforcement bodies and courts, or if good faith if We believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Ours, our platform, or Our Users, respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
- Please note that other players and users may see your profile information and in-game activities, as well as any other information you choose to share with them, such as chat data.
- We also share your Personal Information with our vendors and service providers we rely on for the provision of services for example such as cloud service providers, customer solution service providers, analytic providers, social media, user acquisition etc, advertising partners, payment processors, third parties.
- MPL secures data of your game at any given point of time and we do not share any of the game data with users or third parties except to the extent disclosed hereinabove. The data is secured solely for the purpose of keeping your game sessions and your acquisition of the MPL Goods and currencies updated. We do not record voice chats and they are not saved on our servers. The conversations happening on voice chats are not reproducible and MPL does not hold any sort of liability regarding the content of conversation happening in the voice chats. You own complete responsibility for voice chat as your own content. Users may use the service of voice chat on their own discretion.
- Note that MPL is not liable for reparation of any damages caused by intentional or accidental sharing of data like personal mobile number, email, or social media accounts by self or other users on the apps. MPL never discloses Personal Information of its fellow players to other players, nor can your data be obtained or scraped through the game apps. MPL also is not responsible for any data acquisition by any user from the social media accounts of the respective MPL app user. We encourage users to secure their identity and not to share the above mentioned Personal Information with online users to maintain the privacy of their data.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details including any user name, email address and password and you are also responsible for all activities that are carried out under your account. We would also recommend that you regularly change your password, and do not use the same email and password combination for any other online service.
- Although we have in place security measures to maintain the privacy and integrity of your Information, unfortunately, the transmission of Information via the internet is not completely secure. We may also take extra steps to protect your Information and minimize the information we process.
- The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us. All information gathered on Our Website is securely stored within Our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
- Grievance Officer
- In accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, We have a Grievance Officer to address Your concerns regarding data safety, privacy, and the Platform usage concerns including complaints You have against other users on the Platform. We will resolve these issues raised by You within 30 (thirty) days from receiving them. You may contact the Grievance Officer at the following coordinates:
- Name: Abhishek Bhatt
- Address: Sakti Statesman, 6th floor, Green Glen Layout, Bellandur, Pincode- 560103
- Office Hours: 11 am – 7 pm
- Email: [email protected]
- Compliance Officer
- We have a Compliance Officer to ensure compliance that the games offered on our platform comply with applicable gaming laws. You may contact the Compliance Officer at the following coordinates:
- Name: Jagdish Rajan
- Address: Sakti Statesman, 6th floor, Green Glen Layout, Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India – 560103
- Office Hours: 11 am – 7 pm
- Email: [email protected]
- COMMUNITY RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
- We may provide Users with different communication channels such as forums, live audio sessions, live audio chat with other players participating in any Contest, community groups, chat-rooms or chat areas (“Communication Facilities”) designed to enable You to communicate with other Users on the Platform.
- We only provide Users with the technical environment for an exchange of information. We do not initiate, select the receiver and/or modify any information exchanges between the Users through the Communication Facilities. Further, We have no obligation to and does not monitor these Communication Facilities except when required to do so under the provisions of Applicable Law
- The User may use the Communication Facilities as made available to them by the Platform. We may provide certain additional features or Communication Facilities to a select group of Users at its sole discretion. The Users do not have the right to claim any Communication Facilities on the Platform.
- You understand that, by using these Communication Facilities, You may be exposed to communications (including in written, verbal, electronic, digital, machine-readable or other form) that You might find objectionable. You understand that any content sent or appearing through the Communication Facilities is the sole responsibility of the User(s) transmitting such content and We are not liable for any content posted on the Communication Channels.
- All Users of the Platform must comply with Applicable Law at all times while using the Services of Platform, including our Community Guidelines (refer to Annexure III for more details) and Communication Facilities and must not publish or distribute any content which:
- violates an Applicable Law, goes against common decency, or breaches the general terms and conditions of the Agreement; or
- violates any trademarks, patents, utility or design patterns, copyrights, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of third parties; or
- impersonate any real person, including without limitation We or any other of Our agent or employee; or
- is obscene, racist, violent, pornographic, of adult content, or otherwise threatening to the development of children and adolescents, or of a detrimental nature; or
- is of an abusive, harassing, threatening or defamatory nature; or
- seeks to unlawfully obtain login information or access to Accounts belonging to other Users;
- contains personal data of third parties without their explicit consent; or
- seek to collect, misuse, or disseminate any other User’s content or nonpublic personal information; or
- is commercial, in particular promotional, in nature;
- encourages or promotes gambling or money-laundering.
- All Users of the Platform shall read and fully understand our Community Guidelines before posting any content on Our Platform. By accepting the Terms and Use, the Users agree and acknowledge that they have read and fully understood the terms of the Community Guidelines. We have a right to take appropriate and strict actions against any User violating such Community Guidelines.
- Under no circumstances will We or our third-party providers shall be liable for any errors, objections or omissions in any content or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the content posted on the Platform.
- Restrictions on your use of the Platform
- You will not use the Platform, or any content provided thereof for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement or under Applicable Law.
- You will not use the Platform, or any content provided thereof:
- to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that belongs to another Person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging,
- that is relating to or encourages money laundering or gambling, or is otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- that harms minors in any way;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; violates any Applicable Law for the time being in force;
- that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- which impersonates another Person; contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Platform or any other computer resource;
- that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; threatens public health or safety; promotion of cigarettes or any other tobacco products or consumption of intoxicant including alcohol and Electronic Nicotine Delivery System (ENDS) and like products that enable nicotine delivery except for the purpose & in the manner and to the extent, as may be approved under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules made thereunder; threatens critical information infrastructure.
- You will not redistribute, sublicense, rent, publish, sell, assign, lease, market, transfer, or otherwise make the Platform or any component or content thereof, available to third parties without the permission of Ours.
- You will not circumvent or disable any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Platform; remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the Platform; and not use the Platform in a manner that threatens the integrity, performance, or availability of the Platform.
- You will not attempt to or engage in any activity that may:
- reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise extract the source code related to the Platform or any part thereof, unless it is expressly permitted by Us to You in writing or is required by the Applicable Law;
- use any robot, spider, retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Platform or content thereof;
- collect information about Users for any illegal or unlawful purpose;
- create any Account by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences for using the Platform;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature through the Platform;
- use the Platform in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair, or undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to, any of the servers, networks, computer systems or resources connected to any of the servers connected, directly or indirectly to the Platform, or interfere with any other Users’ use and enjoyment of the Platform;
- carry out any denial of service (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on the Platform or; disrupt or place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, or interfere with or attempt to make, or attempt any unauthorized access to the Platform or any part of the Platform or any User of the Platform;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Platform; and/or
- obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available, in the opinion of Ours, through the Platform.
- You will not impersonate another Person or impersonate, guide or host on behalf of, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with any Person or entity, including, but not limited to Our officials, employees, agents, partners, affiliates, dealers and franchisees.
- If We detect any activity from Your User Account that is fraudulent, suspected to be defrauding the Platform, or if You are found colluding or participating in any kind of fraudulent activity on the Platform in any manner, then You shall be debarred from participating in any Contest available on the Platform.
- We reserve the right to deactivate or delete Your Account and all related information on it and forfeit MPL Gems or Good and/or take any other appropriate action, at our sole and absolute discretion, in the event of any fraudulent, illegal or suspicious activities from Your Account on the Platform.
- Any deductions or forfeiture of MPL Gems made from Your Account shall be made at Our sole and absolute discretion and shall not result in any liability on Us whatsoever. We may choose to provide a right of appeal to the User after deleting, closing or forfeiting the balances in his/her Account. However, such right shall be provided at the sole and absolute discretion of Ours and the User shall not claim such right or any other recourse from Us.
- Disclaimers and Restriction of Liability
- Unsolicited Materials. We do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Us and we are not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to us. Neither are we responsible for any unauthorized groups that are operating without our permissions and conducting activities or promising benefits in any manner in connection with Us.
- We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the app, website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the app, website.
- No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the app or website or its links to other internet resources as may be available to Your through the app or website.
- Reference in the app or website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Us.
- If You have questions or concerns, feel free to email Us or to correspond at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to address your concerns.
- No warranties: The content and game provided through the Platform may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes or improvements to the Platform at any time. The contents or any information available on the Platform is provided “as is” and “as available” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to Applicable Laws, including but not limited to:
- any implied warranty or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose;
- that the contents of the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- that defects, if any on the Platform will be corrected;
- the Platform being constantly available or available at all;
- installation or uninstallation choices in relation to the Platform being successfully executed in all cases;
- Your personal ability to use the Platform;
- Your satisfaction with the use of the Platform;
- the accuracy of the data provided by the Platform;
- the security and privacy of Your data;
- that all bugs or errors in relation to the Platform will be corrected;
- that the Platform will be compatible with all devices and all networks;
- that the Platform is fit for a particular purpose or use;
- that the Platform and the contents thereof are accessible in every location; or
- that the Platform and the contents would be perpetually secure and not prone to breaches of security anywhere in the world.
- We, our officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents and any other service provider(s) responsible for providing access to the Platform in connection with this Agreement will not be liable for any acts or omissions, including of a third party Person, and including those vendors participating in Our offerings made to You, or for any unauthorized interception of data or breaches of this Agreement attributable in part to the acts or omissions of third parties Persons, or for damages that result from the operation systems, equipment, facilities or services provided by third parties Persons that are interconnected with Us.
- The Platform may include links to other mobile applications and/or websites (some of which may be automated search results) which may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. We do not endorse or support these links or the products and services they provide; these links are provided for Your convenience only. We are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of such links.
- You agree that You are responsible for all data charges You incur through use of the Platform.
- Sponsored Content
- You agree and acknowledge that We may, pursuant to its engagement with certain Sponsored Content Partners, place certain Sponsored Content on, about, or in conjunction with the other content within the Platform. The manner, mode and extent of display of such Sponsored Content is subject to change without a specific notice to You. We don’t promise to but will try Our best to give You a prior notice in this regard.
- The content displayed on the Platform is for Your non-commercial and personal use. However, Sponsored Content Partners may use the Platform to display their respective Sponsored Content for commercial purposes. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works of, or publicly display any content displayed on the Platform.
- Acceptance of the terms:
- Your access to the Platform may be terminated if:
- You voluntarily uninstall the Platform from Your device;
- You do not pay the requisite fee for the MPL Goods, if any, should We charge for use of the same.
- We may have to terminate Your access to the Platform if:
- We are required to do so by law (for example, where the access to and/or provision of the Platform to You becomes, unlawful);
- The third-party Person, if any, with whom We offered the Platform to You has terminated its relationship with Us or ceased to offer the related services to Us or to You;
- The provision of Platform to You, is no longer commercially viable or feasible for Us; or
- You are a repeat infringer of this Agreement.
- We may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice and may disable Your access to the Platform and/or bar You from any future use of the Platform.
- You may terminate this Agreement at any time by terminating Your access to the Platform. However, certain obligations of Yours under this Agreement shall continue to prevail even on such termination.
- When this Agreement comes to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that You and We have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Agreement has been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
- Force Majeure
- We shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of Force Majeure Event or other similar circumstances, directly or indirectly to the Users as a result of playing games or using the services offered by Us on the Platform. A Force Majeure Event is a real or potential labour disputes, governmental actions, war or threat of war, sabotage, civil unrest, demonstrations, fire, storm, flooding, explosion, earthquake, provisions or limitations of materials or resources, inability to obtain the relevant authorization, accident, and defect in electricity or telecommunication network that affects the Our ability to offer the services or/and the games on the Platform. Force majeure or other event beyond Our control hindering, delaying or complicating the maintenance of the Platform entitles Us to suspend or limit the Platform until further notice.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
- We, as a Platform, constantly strive to ensure that we are a safe and authentic medium to explore various skills, learning based digital games and range of content in the form of audio, video, text and/or image media etc. We are an ethics driven community and we are committed to create a safe and open environment for everyone.
- We ensure that any violation of these Community Guidelines, either reported to us, or noted by us, shall be taken very seriously, reviewed by an internal team and appropriate actions shall be taken and may result into deleting such content, disabling/deleting of accounts, and other restrictions as deemed appropriate, or may even be reported to legal authorities if required. We also recognize that some content that would normally be removed per our Community Guidelines may be valuable to the public and we do recognize certain exceptions under specific circumstances, as described in the sections below. We follow a transparent and fair process to review content on the App to ensure that at no point of time there is any violation of Community Guidelines. Any action or decision taken by Us for violation of the Community Guidelines shall be at the sole discretion of Ours.
- At the outset, please note that any content including any communication / interaction of the following nature is prohibited and may warrant action from Us.
- Details of each of the aforementioned items have been explained and set out below. Please refer to the details set out in each such paragraph relating to specific acts and read the same carefully in order to understand what each such prohibition entails.
- Please note that we have tried to draft our Community Guidelines as detailed as possible, however this is not an exhaustive list of policies and every content, if reported, shall be analysed based on the parameters mentioned in these guidelines that may be indirectly or directly violating these guidelines. User and host discretion are warranted to ensure that apart from the examples listed below, no content shall be posted that may violate these guidelines.
- We update our Community Guidelines from time to time to ensure that we act as a safe platform.
- We urge you that if you find content that violates this Community Guidelines, please report it.
- NUDITY AND SEXUAL CONTENT POLICY
- Sexually explicit or gratifying content (including pornography) is prohibited on the App, including any animated content of such nature. Such content is illegal in certain jurisdictions and may warrant sharing of non-consensual images or may be hurtful to cultural sentiments.
- Genitals, breasts, female nipples, or buttocks;
- Pornography such as sexual acts, genitals, or fetishes including paedophilic content;
- Masturbation or fondling of genitals, breasts, or buttocks;
- Using or displaying sex toys;
- Wardrobe accidents or nude photos;
- Violent, graphic, or humiliating sexual fetish content;
- Nudity or partial nudity;
- Explicit or implied depiction of sex acts; sexual arousal;
- Animated sex acts, pornography, or fetish content;
- Commission or incitement of Non-consensual sex acts or unwanted sexualization;
- Bestiality or promotion of bestiality;
- Incest or promotion of incest;
- Any sexual content involving minors;
- Commission, promotion, or glorification of sexual solicitation or sexual objectification;
- Sexual activities such as penetration, non-penetrative sex, or oral sex;
- Clips extracted from non-pornographic films, shows, or other content in order to isolate sexual content;
- Groping, public masturbation, voyeurism, predatory exhibitionism or any other content that depicts someone in a sexualized manner without their consent;
- Provocative dancing that is focused on the dancer’s genitals, buttocks, nipples, or breasts;
- Content that sexualizes rape in any form, or content that aggregates clips of dramatized rape scenes;
- Content using otherwise everyday objects or scenarios, such as injections or eating, for the purpose of sexual gratification;
- Video game content which has been developed or modified for sexual gratification, or focuses on themes of unwanted sexualization.
Exceptions: Restrictions on the display of sexual activity may be relaxed only by Us specifically for content posted for educational purposes.
- MINOR SAFETY
- The private parts of minors;
- Sexual exploitation of minors;
- Sexual activities such as penetration, non-penetrative sex, or oral sex involving minors;
- Sexual arousal involving minors;
- Sexual fetish involving minors;
- Minors consuming, possessing, or suspected of consuming alcoholic beverages, drugs, or tobacco;
- Physical or psychological abuse involving minors i.e., deliberately inflicting injury on a minor’s body or berating a child with threats of either physical or sexual violence or via bully tactics;
- Engagement of a minor in a sexually explicit conversation;
- Incentivization or blackmailing a child to transmit sexually explicit material;
- Encouragement, instruction, or justification of grooming behaviour wherein an adult builds an emotional relationship with a minor to gain their trust for the purposes of sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, or sexual trafficking;
- Erotic dances involving minors;
- Content that contains sexual or erotic language involving minors;
- Vulgar language not appropriate for younger audiences or use of sexually explicit language or excessive profanity.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- We as a platform encourage everyone to create and share original content that does not infringe any intellectual property rights of anyone else.
- Content that violates or infringes someone else’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights;
- Plagiarism of other content;
- Plagiarism of other user profiles by copying profile elements of other users.
- HARMFUL OR DANGEROUS CONTENT POLICY
- We do not allow content that encourages dangerous or illegal activities that risk serious physical harm or death.
- Challenges that pose an imminent risk of physical injury or emotional abuse;
- Pranks that lead victims to fear imminent serious physical danger, or that create serious emotional distress;
- Instructing or showing viewers how to perform activities meant to kill or maim others;
- Abuse of or giving instructions on how to create hard drugs such as cocaine or opioids. Hard drugs are defined as drugs that can (mostly) lead to physical addiction;
- Eating disorders, praising, glorifying, or encouraging viewers to imitate anorexia or other eating disorders such as abnormal or disturbed eating habits which negatively affect a person’s health (including eating non-food items);
- Promoting or glorifying violent tragedies;
- Showing viewers how to steal or commit theft;
- Demonstrating how to use computers or information technology with the intent to steal credentials, compromise personal data or cause serious harm to others such as (but not limited to) hacking into social media accounts;
- Content which claims that harmful substances or treatments can have health benefits.
Exception: We might allow videos that depict dangerous acts if they’re meant to be educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic, which shall be the sole discretion of Ours.
- VIOLENT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT
- We do not allow content that is excessively gruesome or shocking, especially that promotes or glorifies violence or suffering or content intended to shock or disgust viewers or inciting others to commit violent acts. If you believe anyone is in imminent danger, you should reach out to your legal authorities to report the situation immediately.
- Inciting others to commit violent acts against individuals or a defined group of people;
- Fights involving minors;
- Footage, audio, or imagery involving road accidents, natural disasters, war aftermath, terrorist attack aftermath, street fights, physical attacks, sexual assaults, immolation, torture, corpses, protests or riots, robberies, medical procedures, or other such scenarios with the intent to shock or disgust viewers;
- Physical violence or accidental deaths of people;
- Dismembered, mutilated, charred, or burned human or animal remains;
- Gory content in which an open wound or injury is the core focus;
- Footage or imagery showing bodily fluids, such as blood or vomit, with the intent to shock or disgust viewers.
- Content where there is infliction of unnecessary suffering or harm deliberately causing an animal distress or animal cruelty;
- Content where animals are encouraged or coerced to fight by humans
- Dramatized or fictional footage of anything listed above where the viewer is not provided with enough context to determine that the footage is dramatized or fictional;
- Footage of corpses with massive injuries, such as severed limbs;
- Encouraging others to go to a particular place to commit violence, to perform violence at a particular time, or to target individuals or groups with violence;
- Footage of violent crimes such as robberies or rape being committed that provide no education or explanation to viewers.;
- Animal hunting.
Exceptions: We might allow content that depict the above mentioned acts if they are a part of staged or professional fighting, traditional martial arts, or fighting in a fictional setting, which shall be the sole discretion of Ours.
- DANGEROUS INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- We do not promote any content intended to praise, promote, or aid violent organizations such as criminal organization or terrorist organization or individuals belonging to such organizations are not allowed to use Platform for any purpose. We define dangerous individuals and organizations as those that commit crimes or cause other types of severe harm. The types of groups and crimes include, but are not limited to: hate groups, violent extremist organizations, homicide, human trafficking, organ trafficking, arms trafficking, drug trafficking, kidnapping, extortion, blackmailing, money laundering, fraud, cybercrime. We do not allow dangerous individuals or organizations to use our platform to promote terrorism, crime, or other types of behaviour that could cause harm.
- Content produced by violent criminal or terrorist organizations or dangerous individuals;
- Content praising or memorializing prominent terrorist or criminal figures in order to encourage others to carry out acts of violence;
- Content praising or justifying violent acts carried out by violent criminal or terrorist organizations or dangerous individuals;
- Content aimed at recruiting new members to violent criminal or terrorist organizations ;
- Content depicting hostages or posted with the intent to solicit, threaten, or intimidate on behalf of a violent criminal or terrorist organization or dangerous individuals;
- Content that depicts the insignia, logos, or symbols, uniforms, gestures, portraits, or other objects meant to represent violent criminal or terrorist organizations;
- Content that praises, glorifies, or supports dangerous individuals and/or organizations;
- Raw and unmodified reuploads of content created by terrorist or criminal organizations;
- Celebrating terrorist leaders or their crimes in songs or memorials;
- Celebrating terrorist or criminal organizations or dangerous individuals in songs or memorials;
- Content directing users to sites that espouse terrorist ideology, are used to disseminate prohibited content, or are used for recruitment;
- Video game content which has been developed or modified to glorify a violent event, its perpetrators, or support violent criminal or terrorist organizations or dangerous individuals;
Exceptions: We might allow content that depict the above mentioned acts if such content is posted for an educational, documentary, scientific purpose, please ensure to provide enough information in the video or audio itself so viewers understand the context, which shall be the sole discretion of Ours. Graphic or controversial footage with sufficient context may be subject to warning screens.
- SUICIDE, SELF-HARM, AND DANGEROUS ACTS
- We do not promote participation in activities that could lead to harm. We also do not permit users to encourage others to take part in dangerous activities. We do not allow content that promotes self-harm or suicide. However, users should not be afraid to speak openly about the topics of mental health or self-harm.
- Promoting or glorifying suicide, suicidal tendencies or content that might encourage participation in similar actions;
- Providing instructions on how to self-harm or die by suicide;
- Graphic images of self harm, self inflicted wounds;
- Attempts of suicide or content featuring a person committing or intending to commit acts that are likely to lead to self-inflicted death;
- Suicide challenges;
- Inappropriate use of dangerous tools;
Exceptions: Content that provides support, resources, or coping mechanisms for those going through suicidal ideation
- We as a community encourage users who are struggling with thoughts of self-harm or suicide, or contemplating suicide, to immediately contact legal authorities or a suicide prevention hotline. Being a responsible company, Platform may also report risky behaviour to relevant authorities, helplines & third party experts and block your access.
- HATE SPEECH, SLURS AND HATEFUL IDEOLOGIES
- We do not tolerate content or any communication between users that attacks or incites violence against an individual or a group of individuals on the basis of certain attributes. We do not allow content any communication between users that includes hate speech, content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes: age, caste, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality, race, immigration status, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, victims of a major violent event and their kin, veteran status, immigration status.
- Hate speech is content that directly or indirectly attacks, threatens, incite violence against, or dehumanizes an individual or a group of individuals on the basis of the attributes mentioned above.
- Encourage violence against individuals or groups based on any of the attributes noted above;
- Incite hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the attributes noted above;
- Actions/words that invokes non-consensual slurs which constitute as derogatory terms that are intended to disparage an ethnicity, race, or any other attributes listed above;
- Actions/words that dehumanizes or incites violence or hatred against individuals or groups, based on the attributes listed above;
- Action/words that promotes any hateful ideologies by talking positively about or displaying logos, symbols, flags, slogans, uniforms, salutes, gestures, portraits, illustrations, or names of individuals related to these ideologies;
- Music or lyrics that promote hateful ideologies;
- Content that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- HARASSMENT AND BULLYING
- We deeply understand the psychological distress that abusive content can have on individuals, and we do not tolerate abusive content or behaviour on our platform. Users should feel safe to express themselves responsibly without fear of being shamed, humiliated, bullied, or harassed. Content that threatens individuals is not allowed on Platform. We also do not allow content that targets an individual with prolonged or malicious insults based on intrinsic attributes, including their group status or physical traits.
- Content uploaded with the intent to shame, deceive or insult a minor;;
- violent threats, sexual harassment, disparaging statements regarding appearance, intellect, personality traits, and hygiene;
- Content that threatens an individual with violence;
- Content that wishes death, serious disease, physical, or other harm on an individual;
- Content that incites violence or coordinated harassment;
- Content that sexually harasses a user by disparaging their sexual activities or attempting to make unwanted sexual contact;
- Content that praises violent tragedies and disparages their victims
- Content that uses the comment or react feature of Platform to create abusive content targeting other users;
- Repeatedly showing pictures of someone and then making disparaging or hurtful statements;
- Accounts dedicated entirely to focusing on maliciously insulting an identifiable individual;
- Threatening someone’s physical safety;
- Posting an individual’s non public personal identifying information like a phone number, home address, or email to direct abusive attention or traffic toward them;
- Directing malicious abuse to identifiable individuals through in-game voice chat or messages during a stream;
- Stalking or attempting to blackmail users;
- Zooming in on prolongedly focused emphasis on the breasts, buttocks or genital area of an identifiable individual for the purposes of degrading, objectifying, or sexualizing;
- Video game content which has been developed or modified to promote violence or hatred against an individual with the attributes noted above.
Exceptions: We may allow content that includes harassment and steps to cope with harassment if the primary purpose is educational such as harassment education and awareness, documentary, scientific, or artistic in nature. This is based on the sole discretion of Platform.
- INTEGRITY AND AUTHENTICITY
- We do not allow content that is intended to deceive or mislead any of our users including. activities such as spamming, impersonation, and disinformation campaigns:
- Spam: We don’t allow content where the main purpose is to directly or indirectly allude users to leave Platform for another website.
- Video Spam: Content that is excessively posted, repetitive, or untargeted and does one or more of the following, promises viewers they’ll see something but instead directs them off site, gets clicks, views, or traffic off Platform by promising viewers that they will make money fast, sends audiences to sites that spread malware, try to gather personal information, or other sites that have a negative impact and content with misleading show names which do not match the content;
- Any direct monetary transfer between the users outside the Platform;
- Any direct or indirect transfers between users for the purpose of gaining any unfair or undue advantage on the Platform via settlement with modes outside thePlatform;
- Any non-monetary fake transfer (including gifts) between users for the purpose of gaining any unfair or undue advantage on the Platform;
- Using the title, thumbnails, description, or tags to trick users into believing the content is something it is not;
- Manipulated Media: Content that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way that misleads users (beyond clips taken out of context) and may pose a serious risk;
- Content that advances false claims related to the technical eligibility requirements for current political candidates and sitting elected government officials to serve in office;
- Hurtful and unsolicited comments;
- Comments with links to counterfeit stores;
- Operate multiple accounts under false or fraudulent pretences, including coordinated attempts to manufacture inauthentic activity, distribute commercial spam, or otherwise coordinate a scaled violation of Our policies.
- Impersonation: We do not allow users to impersonate other individuals or organizations in order to deceive the public. When we confirm reports of impersonation, we remove the violating accounts.
- As another person or organization by using someone else’s name, biographical details, or profile picture in a misleading manner;
- Using someone else’s real name, user name, image, brand, logo, or other personal information;
- Setting up a user account using the name and image of a person, and then pretending that person is posting content or comments.
Exception: We do allow exceptions for parody, commentary, or fan accounts, as long as the account does not mislead others with regard to its identity or purpose on Platform. Any such exception shall be at the sole discretion of Ours.
- Misleading information: We do not permit misinformation that could cause harm to our community or the larger public. While we encourage our users to have respectful conversations about the subjects that matter to them, we remove misinformation that could cause harm to an individual’s health or wider public safety. We also remove content distributed by disinformation campaigns.
- Misinformation meant to incite fear, hate, or prejudice;
- Misinformation that may cause harm to an individual’s health, such as misleading information about medical treatments;
- Hoaxes, phishing attempts, or manipulated content meant to cause harm;
- Content that misleads community members about elections or other civic processes.
- ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND REGULATED GOODS
- We prohibit the trade, sale, promotion, and use of certain regulated goods, as well as the depiction or promotion of criminal activities. Some content may be removed if it relates to activities or goods that are illegal or regulated in the majority of the region or world, even if the activities or goods in question are legal in the jurisdiction of posting. Criminal activities include acts punishable by law, including theft, assault, human exploitation, and other harmful behaviour.
- Promotion of criminal activities;
- Content that promotes acts of physical harm, such as assaulting or kidnapping;
- Content that risks the safety of others;
- Content that promotes human exploitation or wildlife trafficking;
- Content that offers the purchase, sale, or trade of unlawfully acquired goods;
- Content that provides instructions on how to conduct criminal activities;
- Depiction, trade, or promotion of firearms, ammunition, firearm accessories, or explosive weapons or instructions on process to manufacture those weapons;
- Content that offers, sells, trades, or solicits firearms, accessories, ammunition, explosive weapons, or instructions on how to manufacture them;
- Use or trade of drugs or other controlled substances;
- Content that displays drugs, drug consumption, or encourages others to make, use, or trade drugs or other controlled substances;
- Content that sells, offers, trades, or solicits, provides information on how to buy drugs or other controlled substances;
- Content that violates any law for the time being in force
Exception: We may provide exceptions to content that displays firearms or other types of weapons in the following scenarios: in a fictional setting, as part of a museum’s collection, carried by a police officer, in a military parade, or used in a safe and controlled environment such as a shooting range. We may allow exceptions for content that provides value to the public, such as educational, scientific, artistic, and newsworthy content. Any such exception shall be at the sole discretion of Ours.
- FRAUDS AND SCAMS
- We do not permit anyone to exploit our platform to harm others, which includes schemes to defraud individuals or steal assets.
- Content that promotes phishing;
- Content that promotes any schemes;
- Content that promotes fixed betting, get-rich-quick schemes, or any other types of scams;
- Content relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling
- Not adhering to commitments or fulfilling agreements made by or entered into by the users, including non payment of rewards to users as promised during using the Platform while live streaming content.
- INFRINGEMENT OF OTHERS’ PRIVACY
- Revealing or threatening to reveal personally identifiable information can cause serious emotional distress and lead to real-world harm. If someone posts your personal information without your consent, please feel free to report a privacy breach complaint by providing your uniquely identifiable information such as image or voice, full name, financial information, contact information, other personally identifiable information.
- Content that reveals or threatens to reveal personally identifiable information, including but not limited to residential address, private email address, private phone number, bank statement, social security number, or passport number;
- Threats to reveal sexual imagery or non-consensual intimate imagery;
- Use personal information gathered on an app to have personal conversation with users on another app or any communication medium.
- THREATS TO PLATFORM SECURITY
- In addition to the content and behaviour outlined above, our policies prohibit activities that undermine the Service:
- Do not hack the Platform, or associated networks, or bypass its measures to restrict users’ access;
- Do not distribute files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other materials that are malicious or harmful;
- Do not use automated scripts to collect information from Platform.
- Do not post any content or indulge in communications with users to provide tips and encouraging ways to hack the Platform or engage in any other activities that threaten or compromise the platform security of Platform.
- ENCOURAGING TERMS OF SERVICE VIOLATIONS
- If you post or stream any content that encourages other users to violate our Terms of Service, the content may be removed, your account may be penalized, and in some cases your account may be terminated.
- LINKS IN YOUR CONTENT
- Links that send users to websites featuring content that violates our Community Guidelines are not allowed on the Platform. Don’t post links in your content on the Platform if they fit any of the descriptions noted below.
- Links to pornography;
- Links to websites or apps that install malware;
- Links to websites or apps phishing for a user’s login credentials, financial information, etc.
- Links to websites that seek to raise funds or recruit for terrorist organizations;
- Links to sites containing Child Sexual Abuse Imagery (CSAI).
- ACTIONS THAT WILL BE TAKEN IF YOU POST ANY CONTENT THAT VIOLATES THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
- If you see something that you think may violate our Community Guidelines, please help us by reporting the same on our reporting option available on the users’ profile. We will review these reports internally and will work as quickly and as efficiently as possible to remove content that does not meet our Community Guidelines, or take actions appropriate for such content after review. Please help us by providing as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it effectively.
- We take genuine intellectual property infringement complaints very seriously. If you come across any content that you feel may be infringing any intellectual property, please report to us at the earliest and we shall review such complaints as quickly as possible. While doing so, we request you to provide us as much information as possible such as the reason why you feel the content infringes any intellectual property.
- We may work with law enforcement whenever necessary, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
- We would like to thank you for helping us as we strive to be one of the best and compliant communities.