We deeply understand the psychological distress that abusive content can have on individuals, and we do not tolerate abusive content or behaviour on our platform. Users should feel safe to express themselves responsibly without fear of being shamed, humiliated, bullied, or harassed. Content that threatens individuals is not allowed on MPL app. We also do not allow content that targets an individual with prolonged or malicious insults based on intrinsic attributes, including their group status or physical traits.
- Content uploaded with the intent to shame, deceive or insult a minor;;
- violent threats, sexual harassment, disparaging statements regarding appearance, intellect, personality traits, and hygiene;
- Content that threatens an individual with violence;
- Content that wishes death, serious disease, physical, or other harm on an individual;
- Content that incites violence or coordinated harassment;
- Content that sexually harasses a user by disparaging their sexual activities or attempting to make unwanted sexual contact;
- Content that praises violent tragedies and disparages their victims
- Content that uses the comment or react feature of MPL app to create abusive content targeting other users;
- Repeatedly showing pictures of someone and then making disparaging or hurtful statements;
- Accounts dedicated entirely to focusing on maliciously insulting an identifiable individual;
- Threatening someone’s physical safety;
- Posting an individual’s non public personal identifying information like a phone number, home address, or email to direct abusive attention or traffic toward them;
- Directing malicious abuse to identifiable individuals through in-game voice chat or messages during a stream;
- Stalking or attempting to blackmail users;
- Zooming in on prolongedly focused emphasis on the breasts, buttocks or genital area of an identifiable individual for the purposes of degrading, objectifying, or sexualizing;
- Video game content which has been developed or modified to promote violence or hatred against an individual with the attributes noted above.
Exceptions: We may allow content that includes harassment and steps to cope with harassment if the primary purpose is educational such as harassment education and awareness, documentary, scientific, or artistic in nature. This is based on the sole discretion of MPL.