- We suggest that Users adopt a balanced approach while engaging with the Platform, and safeguard themselves against any adverse effects. If played responsibly, the Games (like other forms of sports) aim to encourage Users to develop their mental prowess, hand-eye coordination, competitiveness and encourage teamwork.
- You should take certain standard health and safety precautions while playing any Games, including taking adequate breaks, sitting at a reasonable distance from the screen, playing in a well-lit environment, and avoiding playing when tired, drowsy, intoxicated or under the influence of drugs Avoid playing without breaks over long periods of time as this could affect Your performance and could negatively impact hand-eye coordination, balance, and multi-tasking ability.
- The Platform or the Games offered on the Platform may contain flashing lights, realistic images, patterns and simulations which may cause certain side effects. If Your hands, wrists, arms, eyes or other parts of Your body become tired or sore while playing, or if You feel symptoms such as tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness, stop and rest before playing again. If You continue to have any of these above symptoms, please stop playing IMMEDIATELY and consult a doctor.
- If You play any of the Games on the Platform, give Yourself plenty of room to play and always be aware of Your surroundings. While playing any Games You may be moving around the play area and using Your hands to control gameplay. You must ensure that You are not near other people, objects, stairs, balconies, windows, walls, furniture or other objects that may pose a danger to You or could be damaged during the play. Never handle sharp or dangerous objects while playing any of the Games on the Platform.
- It is Your responsibility to control Your surroundings and movements at all times when playing the game to ensure that You don’t injure Yourself, any other persons, damage any property etc. Any playing of the Games is at Your own risk and We shall not be liable for any death, injury or health complications resulting from Your use of the Platform.
- You agree that Your use of the Platform and to play the Games is at Your own risk, and it is Your responsibility to maintain such health, liability, hazard, personal injury, medical, life, and other insurance policies as You deem reasonably necessary for any injuries that You may incur while using the Platform.
- You hereby agree that if the terms of this Agreement are not adhered by You, it will cause irreparable damage to Us, and therefore You agree that the Platform shall be entitled, without bond, other security, proof of damages, to appropriate equitable remedies with respect to any breach of this Agreement, in addition to any other remedies available under Applicable Law.
Community rules and code of conduct
- We may provide Users with different communication channels such as forums, live audio sessions, live audio chat with other players participating in any Contest, community groups, chat-rooms or chat areas (“Communication Facilities”) designed to enable You to communicate with other Users on the Platform.
- We only provide Users with the technical environment for an exchange of information. We do not initiate, select the receiver and/or modify any information exchanges between the Users through the Communication Facilities. Further, We have no obligation to and does not monitor these Communication Facilities except when required to do so under the provisions of Applicable Law
- The User may use the Communication Facilities as made available to them by the Platform. We may provide certain additional features or Communication Facilities to a select group of Users at its sole discretion. The Users do not have the right to claim any Communication Facilities on the Platform.
- We may enable audio sessions and live chat-rooms on the Platform for the Users from time-to-time. These sessions or/and chat rooms will be conducted by other users to (i) organize training; (ii) provide tips to play the Games; (iii) provide educational content; or (iv) conduct other interactive sessions on the Platform. The sessions or/and chat rooms may have an open entry or may be restricted to a limited number of Users at Our sole discretion. Users might be required to pay an ‘Access fee’ to participate in any of these live sessions or/and chat rooms hosted by Us on the Platform. The ‘Access Fee’ shall be subject to levy of applicable Goods & Services Tax and the Fee collected shall be inclusive thereof.
- You understand that, by using these Communication Facilities, You may be exposed to communications (including in written, verbal, electronic, digital, machine-readable or other form) that You might find objectionable. You understand that any content sent or appearing through the Communication Facilities is the sole responsibility of the User(s) transmitting such content and We are not liable for any content posted on the Communication Channels.
- All Users of the Platform must comply with Applicable Law at all times while using the Services of Platform, including our Community Guidelines and Communication Facilities, and must not publish or distribute any content which: (a) violates an Applicable Law, goes against common decency, or breaches the general terms and conditions of the Agreement; or (b) violates any trademarks, patents, utility or design patterns, copyrights, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of third parties; or (c) impersonate any real person, including without limitation Us or any other agent of Our or employee; or (d) is obscene, racist, violent, pornographic, of adult content, or otherwise threatening to the development of children and adolescents, or of a detrimental nature; or (e) is of an abusive, harassing, threatening or defamatory nature; or (f) seeks to unlawfully obtain login information or access to Accounts belonging to other Users; (g) contains personal data of third parties without their explicit consent; or (h) seek to collect, misuse, or disseminate any other User’s content or non-public personal information; or (i) is commercial, in particular promotional, in nature; (j) encourages or promotes gambling or money-laundering.
- All Users of the Platform shall read and fully understand our Community Guidelines before posting any content on our platform. By accepting the Terms and Use, the Users agree and acknowledge that they have read and fully understood the terms of the Community Guidelines. We have a right to take appropriate and strict actions against any User violating such Community Guidelines.
- Under no circumstances will We or Our third-party providers shall be liable for any errors, objections or omissions in any content or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the content posted on its Platform.
- We at Mobile Premier League (MPL), as a platform, constantly strive to ensure that we are a safe and authentic medium to explore various skills, learning based digital games and range of content in the form of audio, video, text and/or image media etc. We are an ethics driven community and we are committed to create a safe and open environment for everyone.
- We ensure that any violation of these Community Guidelines, either reported to us, or noted by us, shall be taken very seriously, reviewed by an internal team at MPL and appropriate actions shall be taken and may result into deleting such content, disabling/deleting of accounts, and other restrictions as deemed appropriate, or may even be reported to legal authorities if required. We also recognize that some content that would normally be removed per our Community Guidelines may be valuable to the public and we do recognize certain exceptions under specific circumstances, as described in the sections below. We follow a transparent and fair process to review content on the MPL App to ensure that at no point of time there is any violation of Community Guidelines. Any action or decision taken by MPL for violation of the Community Guidelines shall be at the sole discretion of MPL.
- At the outset, please note that any content including any communication / interaction of the following nature is prohibited and may warrant action from MPL.
- Nudity and sexual content
- Content against safety of minors
- Content violating any intellectual property rights
- Harmful and dangerous content
- Violent and graphic content
- Content relating to dangerous organisations and individuals
- Content relating to suicide, self-harm and dangerous acts
- Content relating to hate speech, slurs and hateful ideologies
- Content relating to harassment and bullying
- Content violating integrity and authenticity such as spamming, impersonation, and disinformation campaigns
- Content relating to frauds and scams
- Infringing any private information of a user
- Actions that may lead to threat to Platform security
- Content providing links that may violate community guidelines
Details of each of the aforementioned items have been explained and set out below. Please refer to the details set out in each such paragraph relating to specific acts and read the same carefully in order to understand what each such prohibition entails.
Please note that we have tried to draft our Community Guidelines as detailed as possible, however this is not an exhaustive list of policies and every content, if reported, shall be analysed based on the parameters mentioned in these guidelines that may be indirectly or directly violating these guidelines. User and host discretion are warranted to ensure that apart from the examples listed below, no content shall be posted that may violate these guidelines.
We update our Community Guidelines from time to time to ensure that we act as a safe platform.
We urge you that if you find content that violates this Community Guidelines, please report it.
I. NUDITY AND SEXUAL CONTENT POLICY
Sexually explicit or gratifying content (including pornography) is prohibited on the MPL app, including any animated content of such nature. Such content is illegal in certain jurisdictions and may warrant sharing of non-consensual images or may be hurtful to cultural sentiments.
- Genitals, breasts, female nipples, or buttocks;
- Pornography such as sexual acts, genitals, or fetishes including paedophilic content;
- Masturbation or fondling of genitals, breasts, or buttocks;
- Using or displaying sex toys;
- Wardrobe accidents or nude photos;
- Violent, graphic, or humiliating sexual fetish content;
- Nudity or partial nudity;
- Explicit or implied depiction of sex acts; sexual arousal;
- Animated sex acts, pornography, or fetish content;
- Commission or incitement of Non-consensual sex acts or unwanted sexualization;
- Bestiality or promotion of bestiality;
- Incest or promotion of incest;
- Any sexual content involving minors;
- Commission, promotion, or glorification of sexual solicitation or sexual objectification;
- Sexual activities such as penetration, non-penetrative sex, or oral sex;
- Clips extracted from non-pornographic films, shows, or other content in order to isolate sexual content;
- Groping, public masturbation, voyeurism, predatory exhibitionism or any other content that depicts someone in a sexualized manner without their consent;
- Provocative dancing that is focused on the dancer’s genitals, buttocks, nipples, or breasts;
- Content that sexualizes rape in any form, or content that aggregates clips of dramatized rape scenes;
- Content using otherwise everyday objects or scenarios, such as injections or eating, for the purpose of sexual gratification;
- Video game content which has been developed or modified for sexual gratification, or focuses on themes of unwanted sexualization.
Exceptions: Restrictions on the display of sexual activity may be relaxed only by MPL specifically for content posted for educational purposes.
II. MINOR SAFETY
- The private parts of minors;
- Sexual exploitation of minors;
- Sexual activities such as penetration, non-penetrative sex, or oral sex involving minors;
- Sexual arousal involving minors;
- Sexual fetish involving minors;
- Minors consuming, possessing, or suspected of consuming alcoholic beverages, drugs, or tobacco;
- Physical or psychological abuse involving minors i.e., deliberately inflicting injury on a minor’s body or berating a child with threats of either physical or sexual violence or via bully tactics;
- Engagement of a minor in a sexually explicit conversation;
- Incentivization or blackmailing a child to transmit sexually explicit material;
- Encouragement, instruction, or justification of grooming behaviour wherein an adult builds an emotional relationship with a minor to gain their trust for the purposes of sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, or sexual trafficking;
- Erotic dances involving minors;
- Content that contains sexual or erotic language involving minors;
- Vulgar language not appropriate for younger audiences or use of sexually explicit language or excessive profanity.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We as a platform encourage everyone to create and share original content that does not infringe any intellectual property rights of anyone else.
- Content that violates or infringes someone else’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights;
- Plagiarism of other content;
- Plagiarism of other user profiles by copying profile elements of other users.
IV. HARMFUL OR DANGEROUS CONTENT POLICY
We do not allow content that encourages dangerous or illegal activities that risk serious physical harm or death.
- Challenges that pose an imminent risk of physical injury or emotional abuse;
- Pranks that lead victims to fear imminent serious physical danger, or that create serious emotional distress;
- Instructing or showing viewers how to perform activities meant to kill or maim others;
- Abuse of or giving instructions on how to create hard drugs such as cocaine or opioids. Hard drugs are defined as drugs that can (mostly) lead to physical addiction;
- Eating disorders, praising, glorifying, or encouraging viewers to imitate anorexia or other eating disorders such as abnormal or disturbed eating habits which negatively affect a person’s health (including eating non-food items);
- Promoting or glorifying violent tragedies;
- Showing viewers how to steal money or tangible goods;
- Demonstrating how to use computers or information technology with the intent to steal credentials, compromise personal data or cause serious harm to others such as (but not limited to) hacking into social media accounts;
- Content which claims that harmful substances or treatments can have health benefits.
Exception – We might allow videos that depict dangerous acts if they’re meant to be educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic, which shall be the sole discretion of MPL.
V. VIOLENT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT
We do not allow content that is excessively gruesome or shocking, especially that promotes or glorifies violence or suffering or content intended to shock or disgust viewers or inciting others to commit violent acts. If you believe anyone is in imminent danger, you should reach out to your legal authorities to report the situation immediately.
- Inciting others to commit violent acts against individuals or a defined group of people;
- Fights involving minors;
- Footage, audio, or imagery involving road accidents, natural disasters, war aftermath, terrorist attack aftermath, street fights, physical attacks, sexual assaults, immolation, torture, corpses, protests or riots, robberies, medical procedures, or other such scenarios with the intent to shock or disgust viewers;
- Physical violence or accidental deaths of people;
- Dismembered, mutilated, charred, or burned human or animal remains;
- Gory content in which an open wound or injury is the core focus;
- Footage or imagery showing bodily fluids, such as blood or vomit, with the intent to shock or disgust viewers.
- Content where there is infliction of unnecessary suffering or harm deliberately causing an animal distress or animal cruelty;
- Content where animals are encouraged or coerced to fight by humans
- Dramatised or fictional footage of anything listed above where the viewer is not provided with enough context to determine that the footage is dramatised or fictional;
- Footage of corpses with massive injuries, such as severed limbs;
- Encouraging others to go to a particular place to commit violence, to perform violence at a particular time, or to target individuals or groups with violence;
- Footage of violent crimes such as robberies or rape being committed that provide no education or explanation to viewers.;
- Animal hunting.
Exceptions: We might allow content that depict the above mentioned acts if they are a part of staged or professional fighting, traditional martial arts, or fighting in a fictional setting, which shall be the sole discretion of MPL.
VI. DANGEROUS INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANISATIONS
We do not promote any content intended to praise, promote, or aid violent organizations such as criminal organization or terrorist organization or individuals belonging to such organizations are not allowed to use MPL app for any purpose. We define dangerous individuals and organisations as those that commit crimes or cause other types of severe harm. The types of groups and crimes include, but are not limited to: hate groups, violent extremist organizations, homicide, human trafficking, organ trafficking, arms trafficking, drug trafficking, kidnapping, extortion, blackmailing, money laundering, fraud, cybercrime. We do not allow dangerous individuals or organizations to use our platform to promote terrorism, crime, or other types of behaviour that could cause harm.
- Content produced by violent criminal or terrorist organizations or dangerous individuals;
- Content praising or memorializing prominent terrorist or criminal figures in order to encourage others to carry out acts of violence;
- Content praising or justifying violent acts carried out by violent criminal or terrorist organizations or dangerous individuals;
- Content aimed at recruiting new members to violent criminal or terrorist organizations ;
- Content depicting hostages or posted with the intent to solicit, threaten, or intimidate on behalf of a violent criminal or terrorist organization or dangerous individuals;
- Content that depicts the insignia, logos, or symbols, uniforms, gestures, portraits, or other objects meant to represent violent criminal or terrorist organizations;
- Content that praises, glorifies, or supports dangerous individuals and/or organisations;
- Raw and unmodified reuploads of content created by terrorist or criminal organizations;
- Celebrating terrorist leaders or their crimes in songs or memorials;
- Celebrating terrorist or criminal organizations or dangerous individuals in songs or memorials;
- Content directing users to sites that espouse terrorist ideology, are used to disseminate prohibited content, or are used for recruitment;
- Video game content which has been developed or modified to glorify a violent event, its perpetrators, or support violent criminal or terrorist organizations or dangerous individuals;
Exceptions: We might allow content that depict the above mentioned acts if such content is posted for an educational, documentary, scientific purpose, please ensure to provide enough information in the video or audio itself so viewers understand the context, which shall be the sole discretion of MPL. Graphic or controversial footage with sufficient context may be subject to warning screens.
VII. SUICIDE, SELF-HARM, AND DANGEROUS ACTS
We do not promote participation in activities that could lead to harm. We also do not permit users to encourage others to take part in dangerous activities. We do not allow content that promotes self-harm or suicide. However, users should not be afraid to speak openly about the topics of mental health or self-harm.
- Promoting or glorifying suicide, suicidal tendencies or content that might encourage participation in similar actions;
- Providing instructions on how to self-harm or die by suicide;
- Graphic images of self harm, self inflicted wounds;
- Attempts of suicide or content featuring a person committing or intending to commit acts that are likely to lead to self-inflicted death;
- Suicide challenges;
- Inappropriate use of dangerous tools;
Exceptions: Content that provides support, resources, or coping mechanisms for those going through suicidal ideation
We as a community encourage users who are struggling with thoughts of self-harm or suicide, or contemplating suicide, to immediately contact legal authorities or a suicide prevention hotline. Being a responsible company, MPL may also report risky behaviour to relevant authorities, helplines & third party experts and block your access.
VIII. HATE SPEECH, SLURS AND HATEFUL IDEOLOGIES
We do not tolerate content or any communication between users that attacks or incites violence against an individual or a group of individuals on the basis of certain attributes. We do not allow content any communication between users that includes hate speech, content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes: age, caste, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality, race, immigration status, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, victims of a major violent event and their kin, veteran status, immigration status.
Hate speech is content that directly or indirectly attacks, threatens, incite violence against, or dehumanises an individual or a group of individuals on the basis of the attributes mentioned above.
- Encourage violence against individuals or groups based on any of the attributes noted above;
- Incite hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the attributes noted above;
- Actions/words that invokes non-consensual slurs which constitute as derogatory terms that are intended to disparage an ethnicity, race, or any other attributes listed above;
- Actions/words that dehumanizes or incites violence or hatred against individuals or groups, based on the attributes listed above;
- Action/words that promotes any hateful ideologies by talking positively about or displaying logos, symbols, flags, slogans, uniforms, salutes, gestures, portraits, illustrations, or names of individuals related to these ideologies;
- Music or lyrics that promote hateful ideologies;
- Content that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
IX. HARASSMENT AND BULLYING
We deeply understand the psychological distress that abusive content can have on individuals, and we do not tolerate abusive content or behaviour on our platform. Users should feel safe to express themselves responsibly without fear of being shamed, humiliated, bullied, or harassed. Content that threatens individuals is not allowed on the MPL app. We also do not allow content that targets an individual with prolonged or malicious insults based on intrinsic attributes, including their group status or physical traits.
- Content uploaded with the intent to shame, deceive or insult a minor;;
- violent threats, sexual harassment, disparaging statements regarding appearance, intellect, personality traits, and hygiene;
- Content that threatens an individual with violence;
- Content that wishes death, serious disease, physical, or other harm on an individual;
- Content that incites violence or coordinated harassment;
- Content that sexually harasses a user by disparaging their sexual activities or attempting to make unwanted sexual contact;
- Content that praises violent tragedies and disparages their victims
- Content that uses the comment or react feature of MPL app to create abusive content targeting other users;
- Repeatedly showing pictures of someone and then making disparaging or hurtful statements;
- Accounts dedicated entirely to focusing on maliciously insulting an identifiable individual;
- Threatening someone’s physical safety;
- Posting an individual’s non public personal identifying information like a phone number, home address, or email to direct abusive attention or traffic toward them;
- Directing malicious abuse to identifiable individuals through in-game voice chat or messages during a stream;
- Stalking or attempting to blackmail users;
- Zooming in on prolongedly focused emphasis on the breasts, buttocks or genital area of an identifiable individual for the purposes of degrading, objectifying, or sexualizing;
- Video game content which has been developed or modified to promote violence or hatred against an individual with the attributes noted above.
Exceptions: We may allow content that includes harassment and steps to cope with harassment if the primary purpose is educational such as harassment education and awareness, documentary, scientific, or artistic in nature. This is based on the sole discretion of MPL.
X. INTEGRITY AND AUTHENTICITY
We do not allow content that is intended to deceive or mislead any of our users including. activities such as spamming, impersonation, and disinformation campaigns:
We don’t allow content where the main purpose is to directly or indirectly allude users to leave MPL app for another website.
- Video Spam: Content that is excessively posted, repetitive, or untargeted and does one or more of the following, promises viewers they’ll see something but instead directs them off site, gets clicks, views, or traffic off MPL app by promising viewers that they will make money fast, sends audiences to sites that spread malware, try to gather personal information, or other sites that have a negative impact and content with misleading show names which do not match the content;
- Any direct monetary transfer between the users outside the MPL app;
- Any direct or indirect transfers between users for the purpose of gaining any unfair or undue advantage on the MPL app via settlement with modes outside the MPL app;
- Any non-monetary fake transfer (including gifts) between users for the purpose of gaining any unfair or undue advantage on the MPL app;
- Using the title, thumbnails, description, or tags to trick users into believing the content is something it is not;
- Manipulated Media: Content that has been technically manipulated or doctored in a way that misleads users (beyond clips taken out of context) and may pose a serious risk;
- Content that advances false claims related to the technical eligibility requirements for current political candidates and sitting elected government officials to serve in office;
- Hurtful and unsolicited comments;
- Comments with links to counterfeit stores;
- Operate multiple MPL accounts under false or fraudulent pretences, including coordinated attempts to manufacture inauthentic activity, distribute commercial spam, or otherwise coordinate a scaled violation of MPL policies.
We do not allow users to impersonate other individuals or organisations in order to deceive the public. When we confirm reports of impersonation, we remove the violating accounts.
- As another person or organisation by using someone else’s name, biographical details, or profile picture in a misleading manner;
- Using someone else’s real name, user name, image, brand, logo, or other personal information;
- Setting up a user account using the name and image of a person, and then pretending that person is posting content or comments.
Exception – We do allow exceptions for parody, commentary, or fan accounts, as long as the account does not mislead others with regard to its identity or purpose on the MPL app. Any such exception shall be at the sole discretion of MPL.
3. Misleading information
We do not permit misinformation that could cause harm to our community or the larger public. While we encourage our users to have respectful conversations about the subjects that matter to them, we remove misinformation that could cause harm to an individual’s health or wider public safety. We also remove content distributed by disinformation campaigns.
- Misinformation meant to incite fear, hate, or prejudice;
- Misinformation that may cause harm to an individual’s health, such as misleading information about medical treatments;
- Hoaxes, phishing attempts, or manipulated content meant to cause harm;
- Content that misleads community members about elections or other civic processes.
XI. ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES AND REGULATED GOODS
We prohibit the trade, sale, promotion, and use of certain regulated goods, as well as the depiction or promotion of criminal activities. Some content may be removed if it relates to activities or goods that are illegal or regulated in the majority of the region or world, even if the activities or goods in question are legal in the jurisdiction of posting. Criminal activities include acts punishable by law, including theft, assault, human exploitation, and other harmful behaviour.
- Promotion of criminal activities;
- Content that promotes acts of physical harm, such as assaulting or kidnapping;
- Content that risks the safety of others;
- Content that promotes human exploitation or wildlife trafficking;
- Content that offers the purchase, sale, or trade of unlawfully acquired goods;
- Content that provides instructions on how to conduct criminal activities;
- Depiction, trade, or promotion of firearms, ammunition, firearm accessories, or explosive weapons or instructions on process to manufacture those weapons;
- Content that offers, sells, trades, or solicits firearms, accessories, ammunition, explosive weapons, or instructions on how to manufacture them;
- Use or trade of drugs or other controlled substances;
- Content that displays drugs, drug consumption, or encourages others to make, use, or trade drugs or other controlled substances;
- Content that sells, offers, trades, or solicits, provides information on how to buy drugs or other controlled substances;
- Content that violates any law for the time being in force
Exception – We may provide exceptions to content that displays firearms or other types of weapons in the following scenarios: in a fictional setting, as part of a museum’s collection, carried by a police officer, in a military parade, or used in a safe and controlled environment such as a shooting range. We may allow exceptions for content that provides value to the public, such as educational, scientific, artistic, and newsworthy content. Any such exception shall be at the sole discretion of MPL.
XII. FRAUDS AND SCAMS
We do not permit anyone to exploit our platform to harm others, which includes schemes to defraud individuals or steal assets.
- Content that promotes phishing;
- Content that promotes any schemes;
- Content that promotes fixed betting, get-rich-quick schemes, or any other types of scams;
- Content relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling
- Not adhering to commitments or fulfilling agreements made by or entered into by the users, including non payment of rewards to users as promised during using the MPL app while live streaming content.
XIII. INFRINGEMENT OF OTHERS’ PRIVACY
Revealing or threatening to reveal personally identifiable information can cause serious emotional distress and lead to real-world harm. If someone posts your personal information without your consent, please feel free to report a privacy breach complaint by providing your uniquely identifiable information such as image or voice, full name, financial information, contact information, other personally identifiable information.
- Content that reveals or threatens to reveal personally identifiable information, including but not limited to residential address, private email address, private phone number, bank statement, social security number, or passport number;
- Threats to reveal sexual imagery or non-consensual intimate imagery;
- Use personal information gathered on the app to have personal conversation with users on another app or any communication medium.
XIV. THREATS TO PLATFORM SECURITY
In addition to the content and behaviour outlined above, our policies prohibit activities that undermine the MPL service:
- Do not hack the MPL app, or associated networks, or bypass its measures to restrict users’ access;
- Do not distribute files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other materials that are malicious or harmful;
- Do not use automated scripts to collect information from MPL.
- Do not post any content or indulge in communications with users to provide tips and encouraging ways to hack the MPL app or engage in any other activities that threaten or compromise the platform security of the MPL app.
XV. ENCOURAGING TERMS OF SERVICE VIOLATIONS
If you post or stream any content that encourages other users to violate our Terms of Service, the content may be removed, your account may be penalised, and in some cases your account may be terminated.
XVI. LINKS IN YOUR CONTENT
Links that send users to websites featuring content that violates our Community Guidelines are not allowed on MPL. Don’t post links in your content on MPL if they fit any of the descriptions noted below.
- Links to pornography;
- Links to websites or apps that install malware;
- Links to websites or apps phishing for a user’s login credentials, financial information, etc.
- Links to websites that seek to raise funds or recruit for terrorist organizations;
- Links to sites containing Child Sexual Abuse Imagery (CSAI).
ACTIONS THAT WILL BE TAKEN IF YOU POST ANY CONTENT THAT VIOLATES THE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
If you see something that you think may violate our Community Guidelines, please help us by reporting the same on our reporting option available on the users’ profile. We will review these reports internally and will work as quickly and as efficiently as possible to remove content that does not meet our Community Guidelines, or take actions appropriate for such content after review. Please help us by providing as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it effectively.
We take genuine intellectual property infringement complaints very seriously. If you come across any content that you feel may be infringing any intellectual property, please report to us at the earliest and we shall review such complaints as quickly as possible. While doing so, we request you to provide us as much information as possible such as the reason why you feel the content infringes any intellectual property.
We may work with law enforcement whenever necessary, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
For more information, please read our terms and conditions available on the MPL App.
We would like to thank you for helping us as we strive to be one of the best and compliant communities.
The MPL Team