- Deals Rummy on MPL is a 2 to 5 player game.
- The objective of deals rummy is to score as many points as possible.
- At the beginning of a deals rummy game, each player is allocated a fixed number of points based on the number of deals to be played on that table.
- These Points are calculated as (Number of Deals) X 80. As an example for a 2 Deals game each player will start with 160 points (2*80) and for 5 Deals Game each player will start with 400 Points (4*80)
- Points are transferred to the winner after each deal and the game ends once all the predetermined deals have been played. At the end of game, the player with the highest score will be the winner.
Points Calculation in Deals Rummy
- The formula to calculate the winner’s points at the end of each deal is mentioned below:
- Winnings = (Sum of points of all losing players) X (One Point)
- An example of points calculation: 4 players play a game of best of 4 deals. The winner of the first deal wins points from the losing players. If the three losing players lose with 30, 40 and 50 points, the calculation of winnings in that deal will be:
- Winnings = (30 + 40 + 50) x 1 Point
- Therefore, the winner of the deal gets 120 points from his opponents.
- NOTE: Cash winnings will be = ( Entry Fee) * (Number of Players) – Take Rate
- If there is a tie among players for the first position, the players with the tied points count will play a tiebreaker game to determine the winner.
NOTE : There is no DROP option available in 2 Players Deals