You get 1 Point for every ₹100 entry fee
All rewards will be credited in MPL Deposit Cash.
e.g. If a player makes 3,000 points at the end of 11:59 AM on 12 April ’23, then the player will get ₹12,000.
Leaderboard started at 12:00 PM on 9 April ’23 and finished at 11:59 AM on 12 April ’23.
Leaderboard Points Calculation
Leaderboard points = Entry Fees / 100.
e.g. If a player plays for 1100 Rs entry fees the leaderboard points will be 1100/100 = 11.
Player’s will get points for completed tournaments only.
Terms and conditions:
- The event will be live from 9th April, 2023, 12 pm IST to 12th April, 2023, 11:59 AM IST.
- All winnings shall be inclusive of statutory deductions, including taxes, and there shall not be any adjustment or refund of such deductions by MPL.
- In case of any disputes, MPL’s decision is final and binding.
- MPL reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/Event or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
- Participation in a promotion/Event shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participant to all the applicable terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- MPL’s decision with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding. MPL reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify any promotion/Event or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity.
- Winners will be contacted on their registered email IDs and/or mobile number for this purpose within 7 days from the completion of each event.
- Leaderboard is valid for completed tournaments only.
- All unused tickets will not get extended / exchanged.
- MPL’s decision with respect to all aspects of a promotion shall be final and binding.
- You agree that your use of and conduct in relation to the cash prizes shall be in a way that does not adversely affect MPL’s standing and reputation. You shall not indulge in any activity(s) that shall result in defamation or disparagement of MPL, in any way, or form.
- Only Indian nationals aged 18 years or above and located in India can take part in the promotion/Event, and users cannot be from Restricted States – for more information please refer to MPL’s T&Cs.
- You will be liable to MPL for any damage or cost (including reasonable attorney fees) it may suffer arising out of your use of the cash prizes.
- In relation to your Gameplay Content (i.e. all text, videos, visual, names, likenesses, artwork, images, MPL name, logo, trademark or trade name’), you agree that MPL has all copyrights and derivative rights in your Gameplay Content and a non-exclusive, perpetual right to use, publish, re-publish or reproduce your Gameplay Content by any means MPL sees fit for the promotional purpose, including sharing your name, username and images to social media and third party media channels. You irrevocably waive any claim against MPL relating to the use of your Gameplay Content and promise not to bring any such claim or action in the future. You also waive any right to inspect, modify, approve or disapprove the layout, representation, presentation or other aspect of your Gameplay Content as recorded by MPL during the Event, and understand that the Gameplay Content will be the property of MPL absolutely.
- You understand and agree that as a winner, you may be required by MPL to participate in promotional activities organized by MPL, such as providing a testimonial, including text, interview, names, likenesses, artwork, images (collectively, my ‘Testimonial’). You will make yourself available to prepare the Testimonial as per the directions provided by MPL. You waive any right to inspect, modify, approve or disapprove the layout, representation, presentation or other aspect of your Testimonial after you submit it to MPL and understand that the Testimonial will be the property of MPL absolutely.
- The Event is not open to employees, officers, directors of MPL, including its subsidiaries, affiliates, group companies, authorized agents, consultants, independent contractors, interns, and short-term / temporary employees (‘MPL Affiliates’). Any and all MPL Affiliates are not eligible to participate or win in the Event.