- The Gift tax and additional taxes for the Grand Prize – Trip to England – would have to be completely borne by the winner of the promo. In case the winner is unable to comply with the T&Cs mentioned below, the organizer reserves the right to pass on the prize the next winner with required requisite(s) or forfeit the prizes entirely.
- If the winner does not claim his prize within 15 days of announcement and notice, there would be another winner chosen and handed over the same prize. The previous winner who has not claimed his prize will not be entitled to any compensation. The Organizer will not be responsible for any warranty or guarantee on the products handed out by the partners on the promo.
- Winners will get their tickets on 25th May 2018. The dates for travel to a cricket match are fixed between 5th June 2019 to 12th July 2019, and cannot be changed/ amended.
- Grand Prize includes expenses towards airline ticket, match ticket, 2 nights stay (including only breakfast)
- Visa charges, transport & transfer costs and incidental charges will not be borne by the company.
- Visa details: please refer to the points below regarding Key Facts and documents for the visa for details
Accommodation(breakfast only); for 1 adult individual.
- The participation is subject to the winner holding a valid Indian passport with a minimum validity period of least six months from the date of travel. In case the winner is not holding a valid passport then, in that case, Narang Buzz may at its discretion choose another winner to travel to England.
- All other related expenses that are not called out as above shall be borne by the winner only.
- The organizer will only assist and facilitate to submit the winner’s and parent’s documents for the United Kingdom visa application.
- The organizer shall not be responsible for the cost approval and grant of the United Kingdom Visa to the winner.
- United Kingdom Visa Requirements as per the information available on https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/in/en/how-to-apply . Please do check the visa website regularly for updates.
- Key facts for visa
-The visa application process involves getting an appointment from the consulate depending on the availability. On the day of the appointment, the applicant has to carry all the original documents for submission and for the biometrics.
-Post the appointment, it usually takes 14 working days for the consulate to process the visa.
-The visa copy will be attached to your passport.
- Documents required for UK Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of three blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled (online) by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% – 80% face close-up)
- Height x Width – 45.0 x 35.0 mm
- Face Size – 60% – 80% of the photo
- Face Orientation – Front
- Background – White-colored with no patterns or shadows
- Hat, Scarf, etc. – No hats or masks. Religious headgear is allowed, but should properly show the face
- Matt finish, Ears visible, Neck & Shoulder should be in the photo.
- The photograph should be without border.
- The photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the Visa Officer, British Deputy High Commission.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Proof of investments – Mutual funds, fixed deposits, national saving certificates, stocks & shares, etc
- Hotel confirmation details.
- Additional documents
- If the applicant is employed:
Salary slips for the last 6 months
Original leave letter from employer
- If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership etc)
Covering letter on the company letterhead and financial documents
- If the applicant is Student:
Original NOC letter from school/college with ID card copy
Original NOC letter from parents, Income Tax Returns and Bank statements
- Tour Exclusions: Tips / Gratitude / Any expense of Personal nature / any meals (except breakfast) /transfers/excursions not mentioned in the inclusion/ any items or services not specified in the itinerary in Inclusions.